    from here

    Thank,

    Robert

    robert, Sep 13, 2003

  2. robert

    Maria Guest

    Maria, Sep 13, 2003

  3. robert

    robert Guest

    I have downloaded and done the demo Transcender Exam(when
    i was doing the last item, the time expried). Thank you
    so much Maria.

    I still have a question: Does the test format exactly
    like the demo items? Do we need to type in some
    description answer Since i am really afraid of my lack of
    english vocabulary.

    Thanks a lot.

    Robert

    robert, Sep 14, 2003
  4. robert

    Maria Guest

    Don't worry, the questons are all either point-and-click
    or drag-and-drop, just like the demo.
    If English is not your first language then I believe you
    can usually request extra time, but I'm not sure if that
    applies to 70-300. You would have to apply for extra time
    when you *book* the test.

    And should you fail the first time - don't give up. Most
    people find 70-300 the most difficult of the core exams,
    except for those who are lucky enough to have practical
    experience as a solution architect.

    Good luck,
    Maria

    Maria, Sep 14, 2003
  5. Hi, robert.
    The exam format is like Transcender SolutionCert 4.0, not Transcender
    SolutionFlash 4.0. From your comments, it sounded as though you were running
    the demo of the SolutionFlash 4.0 product, which is used you quiz yourself
    about the subject areas, write in your answers and then grade yourself. The
    real exam's format is nothing like that. Be sure to try the SolutionCert 4.0
    demo. BTW - I didn't care for the contents of the 70-300 Flash product. I
    found it quite unrelated to the real exam.

    http://www.transcender.com/products/Product.asp?SKU=KKSLC0400

    I apologize if you did use the correct Transcender product.

    Good luck to you, future MCSD.NET.

    Davin Mickelson, MCSD.NET, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 15, 2003
  6. robert

    robert song Guest

    Hi Davin,

    I do download the correct deom(SolutionCert4.0), Which
    has no any typeing in question.

    Thanks a lot.

    Robert

    robert song, Sep 17, 2003