    test.

    Thanks,

    Mark

    MarkT, Dec 15, 2005

  2. MarkT

    dthmtlgod Guest

    I found the measureup practice tests that came with the MS Training Kit to
    be comparable to the actual exam. Can't afford transcender, so can answer
    that.

    dthmtlgod, Dec 15, 2005

  3. MarkT

    Taylor Guest

    I have to say that I found the MeasureUp tests to be much different in
    question format and in degree of difficulty (harder) than the actual
    exam.

    Self Test Software, www.selftestsoftware.com, who is the other MS
    approved testing provider gave a similar format and difficulty level of
    the actual exam.

    Just keep in mind as with any practice exam if you memorize the answers
    and not study effectively that it will not help you pass the exam.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Dec 15, 2005
  4. MarkT

    LRM Guest

    Well, now I have to stalk you. I am so not a database chick, but if this is
    where you must post then I guess I'll just have to visit more often.

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005