  1. Jamco

    Jamco Guest

    ENJOY YOUR SPAM

    Jamco, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Jamco

    GRAHAM COLE Guest

    I HAVE UNISTALLED TRAINS AND REENSTALLED IT AGAIN, USING SAME EMAIL AND
    PASSWORD. I CAN'T DOWN LOAD THE ITEMS I HAVE ALREADY HAD .PLEASE COULD YOU
    HRLP ME.
    MY EMAIL IS

    GRAHAM COLE, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Yes, I could: turn off the caps lock key and stop shouting; this isn't
    alt.deaf.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Jamco

    kipper Guest

    There is no need to shout. We are not deaf

    kipper, Aug 23, 2004
  5. Jamco

    EricP Guest

    Google for "Brain Transplant". It will help you.

    EricP, Aug 23, 2004
  6. Jamco

    Paul - xxx Guest

    kipper vaguely muttered something like ...
    Some people may be ..

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks