TrainingCamp

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by aaragam, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. aaragam

    aaragam Guest

    Could anybody outline their experience with TrainingCamp's boot camp for
    MCSD. Specifically my following questions.

    I have not used .net in practise; all my knowledge is what I have
    read/played so far about Vb.net. I have good C++ experience too.

    1) Was the camp useful in achieving the certification at the end of the
    camp? Did you have to test more than once?

    2) With a non .Net background (real world), how has the certification
    helped in getting .Net associated assignments

    3) Have you heard of other boot camps being more valuable than
    TrainingCamp?

    4) I read about a complaint on the forum about TC's use of certain study
    material, but they advertise they use the MOC.

    aaragam, Aug 17, 2003