    make me choose a wrong answer based on not using 2003?

    Thanks,
    Mich

    M Skabialka, Mar 24, 2005

  2. M Skabialka

    Saga Guest

    There are some changes. I am currently trying VB2005 while studying
    ..NET 2003 material, but when test time approaches, I will definitely
    depend on .NET 2003 experience to pass.

    Saga

    Saga, Mar 25, 2005

  3. M Skabialka

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 25, 2005

    2005 has a completely different data model for
    ADO.Net.

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 25, 2005
  4. M Skabialka

    FYI Guest

    VS2005 is just around the corner, don't ignore this fact.
    Microsoft is notorious for forcing the next greatest
    release.

    FYI, Mar 26, 2005
  5. M Skabialka

    Assessments Guest

    Mircorosft Skills Assessments are usually kept current
    with the latest technology. You might want to try some of
    these, just for training purposes, after you have done the
    appropriate training.

    Assessments, Mar 26, 2005
  6. M Skabialka

    Morph Guest

    These version releases take a few years to root with
    industry. If you want to pass and also be prepared for
    what is used today use 2003.
    Morph

    Morph, Mar 27, 2005
  7. M Skabialka

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    Microsoft Skills Assessments are free

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your press book training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005