    Please let me know, if Microsoft Press has good training
    material for same purpose.

    -Kishore

    Kishore, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Kishore

    Moe Guest

    To the best of my knowledge, you do not need to take
    courses to become certified. You just need to pass the
    exams.

    But don't take it from me. Go to
    www.microsoft.com/traincert and get the official
    information.

    As far as MS Press is concerned: They do publish a series
    of books that (purportedly) pertain to the subject matter
    of each of the certification exams. If you read some of
    the various postings on this board, you will get the
    benefits of varying viewpoints as to how helpful these
    books are. I think you will also find a consensus of
    opinion that the study guides offerred by other publishers
    are more effective.

    Good Luck

    Moe, Dec 2, 2003

  3. no courses needed, even if it's a *little* bit easier to
    pass the test after having taken courses.

    your score will be the one that you gain the day you pass
    the exam. no cheat, no bonuses.

    you'll just have to pay for it though !

    good luck.

    Laurent Desmons, Dec 2, 2003