    and using shape average command but still no success.
    appreciate to send best practice to configure this policy
    regards

    Cisco.ahmed, Sep 8, 2010

  2. Cisco.ahmed

    Rob Guest

    First start with a simple configuration and make sure you get it
    working and understand how it works. Then add the bells and whistles
    that you want, like the access lists to differentiate the hosts.

    Rob, Sep 9, 2010

  3. Cisco.ahmed

    Cisco.ahmed Guest

    Thanks Rob, I will get back to you soon with done configuration and
    the output of show commands

    Cisco.ahmed, Sep 13, 2010
  4. Cisco.ahmed

    netguy2000

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    any luck to share with us, for knowledge sharing.

    Rizwan.

    netguy2000, May 18, 2016