    access-list 102 permit tcp any eq ftp any
    access-list 102 permit tcp any eq ftp-data any

    any ideas? THanks, Tom.

    Hypno999, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Hypno999

    Make Guest

    Any hits: show access-list 101?
    show traffic-shape
    show traffic-shape statistics

    try this: traffic-shape group 101 400000

    Make, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Hypno999

    Hypno999 Guest

    I get hits on access lists but the traffic-shaping shows as inactive:

    Acc. Queue Packets Bytes Packets Bytes
    Shaping
    I/F List Depth Delayed Delayed
    Active
    Se0/0 101 0 3 140 0 0
    no
    Se0/0 102 0 0 0 0 0
    no

    Hypno999, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Hypno999

    Igor Mamuzic Guest

    If your ACL is ok then I think that your shaped traffic transmission does
    not achieve 400000 bps at all....(and you defined a large bursts, lower the
    bursts to lowest possible value). For the test: try to shape on 200000
    (again lower the bursts lowest you can) and then see whether TS is active or
    not... Let me know....

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuzic, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Hypno999

    Make Guest

    Its only active when there is ftp traffic over 400k.
    Try traffic-shape group 101 50000.

    Make, Oct 8, 2005