    Will include a Simple technology USB Card Reader
    for a successful trade - e-mail
    remove no spam. I am rated 500+ on Ebay.

    Jim Spencer, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Jim Spencer

    Scott Coutts Guest

    Easier to just spend $20 on a new one. Many of them read 5 or 6 (or
    more) different card types... :)

    Scott Coutts, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Jim Spencer

    Jim Spencer Guest

    I have the 6 in 1 reader, just need the 256 SD media trade . Instead of a
    even up trade decided to throw
    in the CF reader since CF cards sell for a little less.

    Jim Spencer, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Jim Spencer

    Gene Guest

    Don't even have to spend that much. Was in MicroCenter the other day and
    they had 6 in 1 readers on sale for $9.95. Other sources should be comming
    down as well.

    Gene

    Gene, Oct 10, 2003