    83.149.64.15

    62.212.93.250

    Thanks in advance

    FtheRIAA, Aug 20, 2005

  2. FtheRIAA

    why? Guest

    Do it yourself, www.google.com
    search for

    traceroute looking glass

    There are servers in many countries that you can start a trace from.
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 20, 2005

  3. FtheRIAA

    FtheRIAA Guest

    thanks but not helping

    FtheRIAA, Aug 20, 2005
  4. FtheRIAA

    why? Guest

    It does work, you seem to be a bit lazy.

    From France, exactly what you asked for.
    A bit has been snipped out to keep it short,
    http://portal.etsi.org/webstats/traceroute.asp

    Traceroute from supervisor.etsi.org to 62.212.76.57
    Names not resolved
    The first hop is our router and the last is your destination host
    Tracing route to 62.212.76.57 over a maximum of 30 hops
    1 <10 ms 1 ms <10 ms 172.26.1.1
    2 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 212.234.161.57
    <snip>
    16 31 ms 32 ms 32 ms 62.212.76.57
    Trace complete.

    Maybe you want people to post traces from thier ISP in the hope it
    includes routers / IPs of thier own ISP and it's not the traces to the
    destinations you are interested in.

    Me

    why?, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark, Aug 20, 2005
  6. FtheRIAA

    Mara Guest

    I'm wondering if it's a troll. Anyone who can type the word can do it, after
    all.

    So that the poster can try to hide....?

    Mara, Aug 20, 2005