    fine.

    How do I make tracert accessible to a specific Windows account?

    TIA

    Addam, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Addam

    Addam Guest

    When I try to run tracert under a certain Windows account, I immediately
    Sorry, I mean to say "Access denied" ... but otherwise the issue is still
    the same.

    Addam, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Addam

    Mikish Guest

    Tracert.exe is by default, located in the Windows/system32 folder. Sounds
    like access rights are set to deny some accounts from executing it there. You
    may try copying the file to a less restricted location, or change the access
    rights.

    Mikish, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Addam

    Silent Bob. Guest

    ....like blocked ports on a server or network.

    Silent Bob., Sep 16, 2004
  5. Addam

    Mikish Guest

    That doesn't sound like it comes into play in the original poster's case.

    Mikish, Sep 16, 2004