    Have a nice day.

    Kathy E. Jones
    MCP, A+

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Kathy,

    This is not a website, but I won't let that minor inaccuracy get in
    the way of asking the primordial question... "ARE YOU HAWT ?!?!?!"

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    ($1 to Frisbee)
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the blitzkrieg against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    CertGuard Guest

    With a font like that, I'm guessing she's nawt hawt!

    CertGuard, Apr 2, 2007
  4. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Apr 2, 2007