Totally turning off computer.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Virginia McGovern, May 17, 2006.

  1. Yeah, I got beat. :)

    Do you catch it on your tonsils and heave it left and right?

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2006

  2. Then wait -- doesn't that foul offset the points? :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2006

  3. Your nick is apt, I shared a table with David Bowie at his first public
    performance.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 18, 2006
  4. Virginia McGovern

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Blinky the Shark.

    I think we're showing our ages now, you do realise that don't you? ;)

    Ponder, May 18, 2006
  5. Virginia McGovern

    ziggy Guest

    You jammy person! I adored him from afar, my nick is now my name....it
    stuck since everyone called me ziggy stardust! Having bright red hair,
    and no eyebrows did it. Still there's a lot of far worse names to be
    lumbered with ~;0D

    ziggy, May 18, 2006
  6. Virginia McGovern

    ziggy Guest

    Sorry, that was fear....~;0D

    ziggy, May 18, 2006
  7. I believe I *have* it, on 45.

    <rummage>

    <scan>

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/gum.jpg

    :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2006
  8. Virginia McGovern

    Peaches Guest

    Not me, I'm not showing my age. It was my Dad and basically my old man
    was a dustman and he wears a dustmans hat, he also wore cor blimey trousers
    and we lived in a council flat, but it was him used to collect Lonnie
    Donnigans 45's.

    Peaches, May 18, 2006
  9. Virginia McGovern

    beenthere Guest

    beenthere, May 18, 2006
  10. Virginia McGovern

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Blinky the Shark.

    Heh, my father had an album of his songs :)

    Ponder, May 18, 2006
  11. It's from when black was still the new black. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2006
  12. Virginia McGovern

    Plato Guest

    Yes.