    Elderly Mother in Law is a fairly light user and can't afford to pay too
    much. Any other good cheap dial up ISP's?

    Luggy

    Lugnut, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Its Totally free IF you put your toll calls via them.

    Thanks
    Craig

    Craig Whitmore, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Lugnut

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Hmmm, comparing their tolls prices with Orcon's it seems that their national
    landline calls are the same price but everything else is cheaper.
    Considerably in some cases.

    Do Orcon have a deal with Tolls and dial-up? I may have to downgrade my 2M
    autosense/tolls plan soon, due to personal financial changes and it not
    performing as expected anyway. Might even have to go back to dial-up.

    ~misfit~, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Lugnut

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Kiwi Online offers a good reliable service for only $10 a month with no toll
    strings attached.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jan 7, 2006
  5. Lugnut