    a MCSD for .NET ?

    Thanks,
    Alok.

    Alok, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Yes. I would suggest the SQL Server elective. It's hard, but it's got a lot
    of marketable value.

    BTW, you can now become MCAD without taking an elective towards the core
    MCSD requirements, so if you plan to complete MCAD certification first, you
    will achieve it without having to first take your elective (but obviously,
    the solutions architecture exam doesn't count towards MCAD certification,
    only MCSD).
    --

    Dave Beauchemin
    Microsoft MVP, MCP