    Jim Marshall Guest

    Anyone know anything about this program, good or bad? Someone in my family
    wants to download. Is it a resource hog, or have other problems?

    Jim Marshall, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Jim Marshall

    °Mike° Guest

    No, it's far from being a resource hog. The whole install comes
    to around 2MB. It used to be called Windows Commander.
    It's great for anybody that likes Windows Commander/Norton
    Commander type disk/file managers.

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Jim Marshall

    msc Guest

    Good

    msc, Feb 5, 2004
  4. The absolute best file manager on the market. If there were only one app I would
    be able to choose to have on my system it would be Windows Commander.

    Sonnsa

    Sonnsa Beechis, Feb 5, 2004