    3) type London to New York
    4) click on the 'get directions' button on the right
    5) go to point 37....

    spig, Apr 14, 2007

  2. spig

    eckie thump Guest

    lol

    eckie thump, Apr 14, 2007

  3. spig

    Flyer Guest

    and the fact it takes you through France en-route as well, very bizarre ;-)

    P.

    Flyer, Apr 14, 2007
  4. spig

    Rick Merrill Guest

    do you suppose Google is thinking of
    doing the whole travel agent thing?

    Rick Merrill, Apr 14, 2007
  5. spig

    philo Guest

    hmmm

    it says to swin across the Atlantic...
    I think I'll just wait 'till it freezes over...then just walk across, thank
    you <G>

    philo, Apr 14, 2007
  6. spig

    Flyer Guest

    if it helps them attain world domination, I guess so ;-)

    P.

    Flyer, Apr 14, 2007
  7. It works the same going from New York to London, but it's point 23.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 14, 2007
  8. And this hasn't gone around for what...two weeks? :)

    It was Boston-London then.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 14, 2007
  9. I've been working or spring cleaning of my cave and missed it. I feel so
    out of touch.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 14, 2007
  10. spig

    Whiskers Guest

    I was crossing a river when my GPS thing told me to 'leave ferry and turn
    left after 500 feet'.

    It's a conspiracy.

    Whiskers, Apr 14, 2007