    mjgmom Guest

    Does anyone know where I can acquire the latest firmware? My camera
    indicates I'm using version 1.32A.

    mjgmom, Jun 26, 2006

  2. mjgmom

    Paul Arthur Guest

    Hmm.

    <http://www.google.com/search?q=toshiba+firmware+pdr-m70>

    First hit is

    <http://www.toshiba.com/taisisd/isd_svc/svcdsc/m70upgrade.shtml>

    Indications elsewhere are that although the page says that this download
    is the 1.30 version, it is actually 1.32, which appears to be the latest
    available. Is there anything particular that leads you to believe there
    is a newer version than this available?

    Paul Arthur, Jul 8, 2006

  3. mjgmom

    mjgmom Guest

    Only that it's been awhile since I downloaded the 1.30 (really 1.32)
    version that you mentioned, and I thought there might be a newer one.

    mjgmom, Jul 12, 2006