    0
    Hello,

    Could someone provide me the full details of Toshiba Mini Notebook NB300-10M Memory

    sachin_mishra, Sep 9, 2010

  2. sachin_mishra

    atisivar

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Nepal
    yah Tosiba mini note book NB300-10M memory is a suitable , comfortable & longlasting notebook , if u use one time , you most advice other for use Tosiba mini notebook .

    atisivar, Sep 16, 2010

  3. sachin_mishra

    atisivar

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Nepal
    NB300-10M

    Tosiba mini note book NB300-10M memory is a suitable , comfortable & longlasting notebook , if u use one time , you most advice other for use Tosiba mini notebook . Tosiba notebook is a mini notebook, usefull for everyone . it have a advanced & scientific technology. so you can store your usefull file or document.

    atisivar, Sep 16, 2010