Toronto at minus 25 Celsius

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Colin, Jan 29, 2005.

  1. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Colin, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Colin

    Pete D Guest

    Colin,

    I am glad it is you that lives there and not me. Nice photos anyway,

    Cheers.

    Pete D

    Pete D, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Colin

    Ryadia Guest

    Ryadia, Jan 30, 2005
  4. Colin

    Gaderian Guest

    Colin,
    I swear we must have crossed paths. Especially when I saw the images from
    the bottom of Park Lawn Road. My favorite view of the Toronto Skyline.

    Gaderian, Jan 30, 2005
  5. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Colin, Jan 30, 2005
  6. Bwa hahaha. Good one.

    Colin:

    Nice photos of my old town. No place like it.

    Your excellent Colin Marr's Gallery has been bookmarked. Lots to see
    and remember.

    Thanks.

    Hap [Welland, Ontario. Retired - Toronto Fire Dept.]

    Hap Shaughnessy, Jan 30, 2005