    very good (have tried smile city and don't like) but failing
    that an international one and I'll argue with heaps of yanks?? :)

    Thanks..

    xyz, Dec 26, 2004

  2. personally I think you need to talk to the wife to find out why she has
    "banned" you from this site in particular...

    Going to another "practically the same" chat system is hardly going to
    please her.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 28, 2004

  3. personally I think you need to talk to the wife to find out why she has

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 28, 2004
  4. xyz

    Troglodyte Guest

    eh, dont wanna tell you how to run your life and marriage dude, but
    maybe you should take your wifes protest as a warning. Like maybe she
    wants you to spend less time on the net ? My mrs lets me know if she's
    feeling like an internet widow. well, lets face it, we must keep the
    little woman happy.

    Mrs ? computer? Mrs ? computer ? hmmmmmmmmmmm

    Troglodyte, Dec 29, 2004