    it said i should keep it top secret...
    so do you think i should let anyone know about it or not???

    puzzled

    philo, May 8, 2005

  2. philo

    Buffalo Guest

    Dear philo,
    Not only are you puzzled, but you just missed out on an easy $3.3 million by not
    keeping the secret.
    If only I had that chance. Damn, I would keep the secret.
    Baby needs a new pair of shoes---------.

    Buffalo, May 8, 2005

  3. philo

    Franklin Guest

    May I have a link for the page. I need some money

    Franklin, May 8, 2005
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    aah, those things are just scams...
    most of the time you only get a million or so...not the 3 -15 million they
    promise :)

    philo, May 8, 2005
  5. philo

    Unk Guest

    Probably the most entertaining "string-along-the-419-scammer"
    http://www.geocities.com/steerp1ke/David_Ehi.html

    Nice parody making fun of all the Nigerian scam emails
    http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

    Unk, May 9, 2005
  6. philo

    Keme Guest

    I once did a full printout of one of those messages. The message body
    was about half a page, and the headers slightly less.
    The rest of the 14 (!) pages were the mail addresses the message was
    sent to.

    Sort of defeats the "top secret" (or similar) warning, I guess (-8

    Keme, May 9, 2005