    Alan Browne Guest

    John Bean wrote:

    Yeah, it appears my understanding of RAW was too ... raw...

    Alan Browne, May 1, 2004

  2. Alan Browne

    ThomasH Guest

    It say more actually:

    [...
    The page cannot be found

    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
    changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

    Please try the following:

    If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure
    that it is spelled correctly.
    Open the www.aliasimages.com home page, and then look for
    links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

    HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Information Services

    More information:
    Microsoft Support
    ....]

    A stunning camera!

    ThomasH, May 3, 2004

  3. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    I took down the phot after the fun of the joke was over...

    Alan Browne, May 3, 2004