Top 10 TV on DVD sets of 2003 as reviewed @ GENRE ONLINE.NET

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Writer R5, Dec 29, 2003

  2. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Writer R5
    No "Family Guy" = Crap list.

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little
    A reminder to the world....

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Writer R5

    Justin Guest

    Brian "Demolition Man" Little wrote on [Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:03:08 -0600]:
    Family Guy isn't what it's cracked up to be, but the list is severely
    lacking. Where's the West Wing? Alias is there and so is Firelfy, but
    what about Buffy or Angel? And Deep Space Nine, as a whole series? What
    the hell? And what about Xena? And King of the Hill is on this list??

    Justin, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Writer R5

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    And King of the Hill is on this list??

    Whats wrong with King of the Hill? Its more realistic than the simpsons
    recently (ie, you wouldnt see hank abducted by trolls). And dont say its
    pro-conservative either,,they did an ep where it was implied bush had a limp
    wrist,,we all know what the implications were there.

    Metlhd3138, Dec 29, 2003
  5. Writer R5

    Justin Guest

    Metlhd3138 wrote on [29 Dec 2003 04:42:04 GMT]:
    Yes, it's more realistic than The Simpsons, but it's not one of the 10
    best TV on DVD releases of the year.

    And really, when was The Simpsons ever realistic?

    Justin, Dec 29, 2003
  6. Writer R5

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    Yes, it's more realistic than The Simpsons, but it's not one of the 10
    ok good,,i thought you were dissing the show itself. I like the dvd, but it is
    mediocre, and the "in character" commentaries are beyond lame.

    Metlhd3138, Dec 29, 2003