    9. Oxford Blues
    10. Die Young

    C.L.

    craig locaciato, Sep 7, 2003

  2. craig locaciato

    Rictor Guest

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:00:41 -0500 (CDT), (craig
    locaciato) wrote:

    Number 5 a great movie reminds me of a sleeper kinda hit
    and ofcourse 6

    the rest I have not seen

    Rictor, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Due 12/2/02

    I heard Anchor Bay is releasing this, but that was a while ago.

    Arthur Lipscomb, Sep 7, 2003
  4. craig locaciato

    john33907 Guest

    I have the day after in w/s ntsc dvd-r from the LD.

    john33907, Sep 7, 2003
  5. 12/2, MGM
    12/2, Paramount--Expensive week, ain't it?
    (Aw, g'wan...NOBODY's waiting for this one!)
    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Sep 7, 2003
  6. How about, "Garbo Talks", "Crossroads" , [with Ralph Machio, not the
    abortion with Britney],"Tell me you love me Junie Moon" "Torch Song Trilogy"

    Juan C. Rodriguez, Sep 7, 2003
  7. 1. Mom & Dad Save the World
    2. Three Strangers
    3. Ed Wood
    4. Kolchak the Night Stalker tv series
    5. A Song is Born (A decent treatment of any Danny Kaye film)
    6. Crazy People
    7. Grim Prarie Tales
    8. U2 DVDs
    9. Tori Amos DVDs
    10. Hal Hartley's catlogue

    ominousspiritous, Sep 7, 2003
  8. I have a dvd-r I made from a video, looks pretty nice
    if I do say so myself.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Sep 7, 2003
  9. So, "Hans Christian Andersen", "Wonder Man" and "Court Jester" didn't
    survive MGM, HBO and Paramount?

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Sep 7, 2003
  10. As of today, my top ten unannounced DVD want list consists of:

    01) Five Hundred Nations
    02) The Native Americans
    03) How The West Was Lost
    04) Lakota Woman: Siege At Wounded Knee
    05) Tecumseh: The Last Warrior
    06) The Broken Chain
    07) Where The Spirit Lives
    08) The Secret Of The Incas
    09) Kings Of The Sun
    10) The Manitou

    Plus anything and everything by Frank Zappa!!!!!

    - - - -
    TODD TAMANEND CLARK
    Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
    Primal Pulse (Label-Publisher-Studio)
    The Monongahela River, Turtle Island

    - - - -
    Now Available:
    Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
    Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc

    Forthcoming:
    Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2003)

    - - - -
    "We have been metamorphosized from a mad body dancing on hill
    sides to a pair of eyes staring in the dark."
    - - Jim Morrison

    Todd Tamanend Clark, Sep 8, 2003
  11. ....WE *KNOW*, ALREADY!!!!!

    Derek Janssen (rather a chap of one opinion, isn't he?)

    Derek Janssen, Sep 8, 2003
  12. craig locaciato

    DarkMatter Guest

    Hahahaha... You forgot McKenna's Gold, but that one is already out.

    DarkMatter, Sep 8, 2003
  13. craig locaciato

    Wild Coyote Guest

    How about most the films by Joe D'Amato and Tinto Brass. A few are
    out, but not enough!

    Wild Coyote, Sep 8, 2003
  14. craig locaciato

    Sparky Guest

    Oh how I loved that series! My favorite was when he went up against a
    Rishahasha (sp) and sent a crossbow bolt through Emily's chest....I
    still get nightmares occasionally :) Excellent series for it's
    day...and mine, as I date myself.....

    -Sparky

    "She's mine, mine, mine you hear- you have all the wives you need!"
    -Torgo

    Sparky, Sep 8, 2003
  15. 3. To Live And Die In L.A.
    twilight zone 1985 TV series

    day of the locust

    pennies from heaven (1978 and 81)

    twice upon a time

    danger mouse (tv series)

    you can't do that on television (tv series)

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 8, 2003
  16. Court Jester is out but it's waaay overpriced. All the versions of Inspector
    general have hideous sound.

    ominousspiritous, Sep 8, 2003
  17. I have most of her videos on some disc format or another. I am just waiting
    for something official.

    ominousspiritous, Sep 8, 2003
  18. In the off chance that you haven't seen it yet Smoke Signals is excellent.

    ominousspiritous, Sep 8, 2003
  19. Early Paramount, you know--With so few titles to begin with, they don't
    rush to second-tier the old ones.
    (And...ahem...SOME consider it worth the investment, as opposed to *not*
    getting one.)

    FWIW, looks good, sounds good, and anamorphic...Haven't looked at "White
    Christmas" or "Walter Mitty", though.
    (...Well, DUHH, they're PD!)

    Derek Janssen (What did we tell you?--Someone's forgotten The List, again!)

    Derek Janssen, Sep 8, 2003
  20. craig locaciato

    DarkMatter Guest

    I was there too! at like 16...