TOOLBAR.DLL & KERNAL32.DLL

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred Valentino, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Keep getting flagged when on the internet: Error in TOOLBAR DLLor KERNAL32
    Win. Explorer will now close.How do I fix this.Can't open either file.

    Fred Valentino, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Fred Valentino

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Fred Valentino

    Boomer Guest

    And...
    Install, at least, the first three.
    You may have a parasite.

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware