    Is this usual or can I remove it?

    Many thanks,
    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Dribbler

    °Mike° Guest

    I assume you are talking about the taskbar. Have you tried changing
    the size or dragging it to another position? Otherwise, please try to
    be more specific.

    °Mike°, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Dribbler

    Dribbler Guest

    Yes, it is the taskbar I am talking about. I have tried moving it to a
    different position, it goes quite happily not showing anything behind it. It
    is a small size, but I still have this 1/8th inch blue line above all the
    icons which prevents me from seeing some windows in full.
    Thank you,
    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Dribbler

    Morgan Guest

    taskbar, properties,tick autohide taskbar

    Morgan, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Dribbler

    °Mike° Guest

    Change to another desktop theme.