Tool to enable Right click on pages where Right click is disabled

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by tsteinke, Aug 20, 2005.

  1. tsteinke

    tsteinke Guest

    tsteinke, Aug 20, 2005

  2. tsteinke

    hummingbird Guest

    On 20 Aug 2005 15:31:30 -0700,
    mysteriously appeared thru the usenet mist to inform us thus...
    What I've done in the past if, say, it's a picture I want to grab
    a copy of is to delve into the TIF Cache and grab it from there.

    hummingbird, Aug 21, 2005

  3. tsteinke

    Rob Kelk Guest

    What's wrong with just turning off JavaScript once the webpage has
    loaded?

    Rob Kelk, Aug 25, 2005
  4. tsteinke

    Gandalf Guest

    Or using Opera or Firefox which simply ignore the rt clk disable function?

    -Gandalf

    Gandalf, Aug 27, 2005
  5. Not in my experience.

    Chrissy Cruiser, Aug 29, 2005