    Ren Hoek Guest

    Has anyone else experienced a long delay in passing a MS exam, and getting
    their MCP certificate?

    Ren Hoek, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Ren Hoek

    Lasher Guest

    They come from Singapore. It takes about a month and a half to get there.
    Maybe a little less sometimes.

    Lasher, Jan 23, 2006

  3. Ren Hoek

    Simon Guest

    have you recieved your 2 emails (1st ID, 2nd password). if you haven't, you
    need to log onto the MS site and request a welcome kit. (for me) the info
    abotu this was on the documentation I recieved from the testing centre.

    in the end microsoft specifies a 4-6 week wait from the time of requesting
    the "welcome kit" to delivery of your cert, wallet card etc

    Simon, Jan 23, 2006