    How could I limit the messages and delete all over a week old ones
    please?

    Raj

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, May 13, 2005

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    philo Guest

    you are using OE...
    by default it downloads 500 messages...
    however you can set that for any number you wish

    philo, May 13, 2005

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Dave Lear Guest

    in message
    Edit

    Catch Up

    That will ensure that only new messages (i.e. messages posted after you do
    the Catch Up) are download. Then to make sure you don't get into the same
    situation again...

    Tools

    Options...

    Maintenance tab

    [ x ] Delete news messages NN days after being downloaded

    Dave Lear, May 13, 2005