"Tonight, you men will sleep with your cameras!"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Aug 12, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Aug 12, 2010

  2. RichA

    Rich Guest

    Whooosh! Over your head.

    Rich, Aug 13, 2010

  3. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    And you *know* this, Rich, even before anyone has tested or reviewed
    this lens. You must be psychic. Just like Bowser with his definitive
    "review" of the Leica X1 that he never even saw, let alone touched!

    Bruce, Aug 13, 2010
  4. Aww... what's the matter? Weren't you getting your daily nipple-suck of a
    glimpse of what that scary world outside of your mommy's basement must be
    like?

    Yep, that's exactly why.

    Now everyone can see why my methods are working perfectly, as planned.

    LOL!

    Superzooms Still Win, Aug 13, 2010
  5. RichA

    otter Guest

    otter, Aug 14, 2010
  6. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    .... said the villain in the James Bond movie. ;-)

    Bruce, Aug 14, 2010
  7. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    Robert Coe, Aug 14, 2010
  8. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Thanks.

    Now I know what the term "biting sharpness" really means. ;-)

    Bruce, Aug 14, 2010
  9. RichA

    otter Guest

    RichA: "Are those... real lenses?"
    Sony: "18-200 millimeter. Full metal jacket."

    otter, Aug 14, 2010
  10. RichA

    RichA Guest

    What, the creaky, old, tired shots using the ancient Canon ver. 1
    18-55mm and a P&S? Got anything from this DECADE?

    RichA, Aug 15, 2010
  11. RichA

    RichA Guest

    The mommy and daddy (Sony) didn't give them enough love when they were
    a child.

    RichA, Aug 15, 2010
  12. RichA

    RichA Guest

    "Go easy, man..."

    RichA, Aug 15, 2010
  13. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    You haven't even seen some of the disgusting filth he posts to other
    newsgroups.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 6, 2010

  14. Yes, it's appalling. Thanks so much for saving us all the trouble of
    googling "filth".

    Do you ever think before you post??

    John McWilliams, Nov 16, 2010