    new uncensored replacements? AND - will they ship these replacement overseas
    to Europe (Denmark, in my case)..?

    /Christian

    CNS, Apr 19, 2005

  2. CNS

    Baron Sloan Guest

    Yes I bought the region 2 version of this set, and it too has been
    censored to pander to the liberal polically correct (kill-joy)
    do-gooders.

    I have fond memories of watching these as a child, and for some
    ludicrous reason the voice of "Mammy Two Shoes" has been replaced with
    some posh sounding women that completely ruins the experience for me!

    Baron Sloan, Apr 20, 2005