    and a place in IE to place a check mark for this, depending on which
    direction is desired. I used to do this, and now forgot how to.

    Thanks.

    Jerry G., Jan 7, 2005

  2. Jerry G.

    Gee Guest

    IE - view - Explorer bar - Media

    Choose what option you want in Settings on the bottom.

    Gee, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Jerry G.

    jerryg50 Guest

    Hi Gee,

    I want to thank you very very much! It was right in front of my
    nose!!!

    Jerry G.
    ======

    jerryg50, Jan 8, 2005
  4. Jerry G.

    Gee Guest

    Welcome. I felt the same, it took me about 15 min to remember where the
    option was so don;t feel bad :) !!

    Gee, Jan 8, 2005