    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 18, 2003

  2. Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows Server 2003 Environment,
    the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one hour's time, my score was
    not very high but I think it's good. Happying, so share with you. :p.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan - MCP
    Microsoft MVP - Windows
    Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
    Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
    Please respond to newsgroups only ...

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Nov 18, 2003

  3. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Guest Guest

    Hi , going to take this test Friday .standard 50
    questions or different?

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    MCSE World Guest