    :)
    I'm very happy for this result!
    Hello everybody!

    Igor Damiani, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Igor Damiani

    Mark Monster Guest

    Hello Igor,

    Congrats. I made it with 980 pts. But not bad, you only need more than 700
    points.

    Regards,

    Mark Monster

    Mark Monster, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Igor Damiani

    Steven Spits Guest

    Impossible! I that was the case, your name would end with an "o" :)
    IIRC, that was my score also... Congrats!!

    Steven

    - - -

    Steven Spits, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Igor Damiani

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Igor Damiani

    Vipul Patel Guest

    congratulations and welcome aboard

    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 21, 2005
  6. Igor Damiani

    Motek Guest

    Hi Igor,

    Can you please give a bit more info. In particular what study material you
    used, format of the exam, how many questions, how long is the exam.
    I am planning to take 70-316 in December. I am using Amit Kalani preparation
    guide 'MCAD Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET ', TranscenderCert
    exam simulations and material from internet. Do you think it would be enough.

    Thanks in advance,

    Motek

    P.S. Igor is actually my husband's name as well. But we are Russians

    Motek, Nov 1, 2005