To whom it may concern

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 5, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    killing myself laughing...

    600,000 served?

    he's got a ways to go before he can claim "Billions and Billions".

    Keep flipping the burgers eddie

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    eddierox Guest

    HOW DARE YOU USE THE REAL FRISBEE AS YOUR HANDLE!!!!!

    HERE'S THE TRAGIC STORY OF THE REAL FRISBEE.

    TWO BOYS WERE PLAYING FETCH WITH THEIR DOG FRISBEE.
    FRISBEE RAN OUT ONTO THE STREET WHERE WAS RUN OVER BY A
    CAR.
    CAR AFTER PASSING CAR RAN OVER FRISBEE UNTIL HE WAS
    TOTALLY FLATTENED.

    THIS DIDN'T DISUADE THE BOYS FROM PLAYING (WITH) FRISBEE.

    THEY TOSSED HIM BACK AND FORTH AND HENCE THE FRISBEE WAS
    INVENTED.

    THEY'RE TOO MANY MORALS TO THE STORY REGARDING YOU'RE
    EXISTENCE HERE.

    ....OR MAYBE NOT!!!!!!

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  5. ***YAWN***

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Is that the best you can do? C'mon, strain a bit!

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Apr 5, 2004
  7. ***YAWN***

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 5, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    eddierox Guest

    QUIT KIDDING!!!!!
    WITHOUT ME YOU DON'T NEED TO BE LIVING!!!!

    ...OR ARE YOU DEAD, AND JUST DON'T KNOW IT!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    I wish I were. but if I am this must be hell...

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ***YAWN***

    yawnapox.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 5, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    QUIT KIDDING!!!!!
    WITHOUT ME YOU DON'T NEED TO BE LIVING!!!!

    ...OR ARE YOU DEAD, AND JUST DON'T KNOW IT!!!!

    eddie = NULL

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 5, 2004
  12. updates

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    eddierox Guest

    YOU ARE IN HELL!!!!
    IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO FIGURE THIS OUT??????

    WHO WAS IT THAT SAID...

    HELL!!!!!!!
    HELL IS FOR HELL!!!!!

    HELL IS FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!