    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com
    ==============

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Have we met?
    Larry meet CerberusPup
    CerberusPup meet Larry.

    kpg, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    Brat Guest

    pushes paisley at rowdy

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    hey, watch it! you might get sued?

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    ==============
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com
    ==============

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Make no mistake, you are.

    Whew... I'd thought I'd lost it there for a second.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Guest

    Brat Guest

    lol I'm unemployed... no income... what is she gonna take? my food bank
    privledges?

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004

  7. She has no backbone. Might as well slap him with a wet noodle.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Hey Larry,

    I did'nt know we were in the same line of work, LOS, and all. Can I steal
    your maintenance aggreement? I've been trying to put one together but it
    kind sounds all leagally. I wanted something a little more 'friendly'.

    Any way, I already have. Thanks.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LOL...LOL....

    (rowdy's ulcer acts up again)

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  10. LOL

    I kept posting hints and made sure I didn't hide my IP <G>

    CP was a quick creation to prove a point--Should anyone choose to do, so
    they can create a new identity in minutes.If I had chosen to hide my IP and
    not be intentionally obvious,CP's real identity could have been hidden for
    an extended length of time

    I have always chosen to say anything I have to say under my own name. If
    this pisses people off--SORRY! I see no reason to hide behind a fake
    identity to post simply because I am a MVP. We are individuals and reserve
    the right to express our opinions freely.

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Can I steal your maintenance agreement?

    Sure--help yourself!

    You're welcome!

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    jolly good show, mr. larry. i whole heartedly agree with your attitude.

    i post with one identity everywhere. the way i see it, it seems silly
    juggling & managing multiple fake identities.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Now that Larry's cat is out of the bag, I must come clean as well. I am
    paisleyskye.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  14. Ken,

    You have to cut back on the cough syrup.... seriously.... I am worried about
    you man.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Now that's just plain sick.

    JaR
    Revolted Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i was wondering why you wouldn't let me fondle you down there :-O

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I am paisleyskye.

    I am Ricardo Montelbon.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Do you have any idea of what I went through on that trip home?!?!?!?

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Now that's just plain sick.

    I did actually vomit shortly after I "confessed" this. I made myself sick.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Do you have any idea of what I went through on that trip home?!?!?!?

    No. But to be totally honest with you, I don't know what you're talking
    about either.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004