  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry, a "teufelhunden" original?

    Guest, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    Simon Geary Guest

    No-one knew what you meant the first time anyway.

    Simon Geary, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Ah,point taken.
    Conclusion = "CerberusPup" is thus a fake humilated Greek
    myth and not the undefeated original.Surely there are 68
    known "braindumps" available now to test his wares.
    Yet his deployment is void.A barking 2 legged dog at best.

    Good luck "fido"

    A real Devil Dog, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    CerberusPup Guest

    Whaddaya expect? I'm still a young pup.

    Woof!

    CerberusPup--Devil Dog from Hell

    68 new ways to burn you

    CerberusPup, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Guest

    Darth 2000 Guest

    That's an insult to all the "Fido"s out there! How Dare You????

    Darth 2000, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    first rule, don't post in html

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Guest

    CerberusPup Guest

    I know--I simply did it for effect.
    Woof!

    CerberusPup, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    No-one knew what you meant the first time anyway.

    I did.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i'm gonna have to give you a bitch slappin' for that html post.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Guest

    CerberusPup Guest

    i'm gonna have to give you a bitch slappin' for that html post.

    Yip Yip Yip Yip Yip

    /me goes hide behind sofa

    CerberusPup, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    /Rowdy enters room..first place Rowdy looks is behind sofa..finds
    CerberusPup hiding like a little girl..Rowdy grabs the nearest bitch and
    slaps CerberusPup.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Guest

    Brat Guest

    hey don't use me like that!!

    *slaps Rowdy*

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Guest

    CerberusPup Guest

    Bring it on!
    I can handle getting slapped with (or by) Sue anytime.

    Ruff!

    CerberusPup, Jan 16, 2004
  14. You're wasting your time. Once Sue realizes that you actually enjoy it, she
    stops.

    --
    Fris "double-reverse psychology" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Guest

    Brat Guest

    lol spoken like a true neglectee... ya know I wuvs ya Fris... I just can't
    spoil you guys... I spoil one and they all line up... I would have no time
    left in my day to do other tasks... its all a matter of time conservation
    and management lol

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Guest

    CerberusPup Guest

    /me stands patiently in line to get ^ears^ scratched.
    Wuff Wuff

    PS: You still owe me one!

    CerberusPup, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Guest

    Brat Guest

    just me or does this guy look like a irc groupie? the /me gives it away

    *laughs and walks away* keep waitin pup... or I may have to use the rolled
    up newspaper... BAD puppy

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  18. LOL

    CerberusPup has been suitably chastised and placed in his pen with no
    supper.

    WOOF!

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    /me stands patiently in line to get ^ears^ scratched.
    Dang and I thought I was pathetic...

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    /me stands patiently in line to get ^ears^ scratched.
    Make no mistake, you are.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004