    would you e-mail me at so we can discuss
    your review of the four Chapters listed? Thanks

    Tracker

    Tracker, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Jim Watt Guest

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Jim Watt, Oct 1, 2003