    with which?
    thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Adriano

    mark mandel Guest

    I just acquired an Intel modem that includes the software for the internet
    phone, but I haven't got it working yet. I'll keep the group posted on what
    happens with it.

    Mark Mandell

    mark mandel, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Adriano

    DF Seattle Guest

    DF Seattle, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Adriano

    Olaf Greck Guest

    Olaf Greck, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Adriano

    Ric Guest

    "Adriano would like to phone for the cost of an Internet connection...
    It's not freeware, just a free trial. You need an account to pay for
    communications after the trial.

    Ric, Oct 25, 2003
  6. Adriano

    Plurkestein Guest

    Don't spread false information please. Skype is free to download and free
    to use.

    Plurkestein, Oct 25, 2003