  1. To make two ATAs 186 talk each other,What is needed?, What IPs are
    needed? static or dynamic?, How these IP addresses are dialed? Can I
    talk for free?

    Juan G. Castaneda, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Hello!
    Did you ever look at the ATA config screen
    (http://<your-ATA-IP-address>/dev)? This will answer some of your
    questions. About the IPs - it is better to have static IPs unless you plan
    to change your config every time the IP address changes :) And, of
    course, if you have two your own ATAs - you can talk for free, you just
    pay for the Internet connection...

    WBR, Andrew

    Andrew Zhilenko, Jul 13, 2003