    back of the casing.Thank you.

    Rgds,
    Steven Tan

    Steven Tan, Mar 10, 2008

  2. Identify the motherboard (by the markings) or the manufacturer of the PC.
    Then visit the motherboard site and it should list the specs.

    If you already have the drivers installed, try downloading and running
    Belarc Advisor: http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

    Dustin Harper, Mar 10, 2008

  3. Steven Tan

    Gerard Bok Guest

    http://www.cpuid.com/pcwizard.php

    And the link with Microsoft certification is ? :)

    Gerard Bok, Mar 10, 2008
  4. Steven Tan

    Steven Tan Guest

    Thank you for your reply.Beside the method you mentioned,is there any other
    simple ways like using windows itself or by looking at the back of the
    casing.

    Steven Tan, Mar 11, 2008
  5. Are the drivers not working, or do you need to download them? If they are
    already there, then you can check the Device Manager in the System under the
    Control Panel.

    Dustin Harper, Mar 12, 2008
  6. Umm if you just want to know if you have an onboard sound and video
    card, look at the back of your case (computer). Its pretty simple to
    tell if you have them onboard or they are cards.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 12, 2008
  7. Ah. I misread. I read that he was looking for what type of onboard it was.
    My mistake. :) Sorry about that!

    Too much studying these days.

    --

    Dustin Harper