    product reviews based on tests, productivity and opinion columns.

    Immediate access to information and computer magazine website:

    http://www.mm74.cn/2007/08/to-get-your-complimentary-one-year.html

    hexiaojun5, Aug 13, 2007

  2. hexiaojun5

    Vanguard Guest

    And, of course, we all are so anxious to give our credit card info to
    the Chinese scam ring.

    Vanguard, Aug 13, 2007

  3. hexiaojun5

    Old Codger Guest

    Not a scam, no credit card required, *but* "Subscriptions and offers
    available only to qualifying residents of the 50 U.S. States, Puerto
    Rico and the District of Columbia". Not much use to those of us in the UK.

    --
    Old Codger
    e-mail use reply to field

    Old Codger, Aug 13, 2007