    Needless to say it's not to be confused with a realistic setting
    Why my wife remembered this is beyond me but I told her I would see
    if I could find it again...........Thanks to all............BC

    BillyClub, Jan 15, 2004

  2. BillyClub

    asdfasdf Guest

    asdfasdf, Jan 15, 2004

  3. BillyClub

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Jan 15, 2004
  4. BillyClub

    SgtMinor Guest

    I had something like that. Did some of the fish wear German Army
    helmets and did they swallow other fish? Could you fire guns and shoot
    down the fish? If so, it probably came off Monty Python's Desktop
    Pythonizer program. Look for it on eBay.

    SgtMinor, Jan 15, 2004
  5. BillyClub

    BillyClub Guest

    thanks to those that attempted to answer the above.
    Looked into Shermans Lagoon and no thats not it.
    The fish was not wearing a German helmet and I don't have any idea
    what the name might have been.
    There was only ONE fish in the saver swimming from side to side and
    front to back. When he was in the near position he took up about 75%
    of the screen.........Thanks again guys
    PS ..... I know some people have very extensive collections of
    screensavers I just don't have any idea how to contact them !!

    BillyClub, Jan 15, 2004
  6. BillyClub

    Boomer Guest

    Try