To all those nut bars who ask you to forward some stupid e-mail because...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Treb, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Treb

    Treb Guest

    Treb, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Treb

    SgtMinor Guest

    And to the nutbar who suggests I click on some inane site:

    Domain Name: KIDDING.COM
    Registrant:
    PK Media Ventures, Inc. (KIDDING-COM-DOM)
    Avenida Cuba y Calle 34
    Edificio 34-20
    Panama, Panama
    Republica de Panama
    011-227-2658

    SgtMinor, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Treb

    Patrick Guest

    No problem with 'inane' site by me, (wry humour)

    Patrick, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Treb

    Patrick Guest

    I liked that 'Treb', cheers. :)

    I believe what 'SgtMinor' is saying to you (above) is; that your (munged)
    address bellongs to someone as shown.

    Patrick, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Treb

    Patrick Guest

    Sorry, my punctuation was bad, I meant 'wry humour' to be a description of
    the thing to 'SgtMinor' !

    Patrick, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Treb

    --tomcat-- Guest

    I thought it was funny, then again there might be something wrong with my
    humor.

    --tomcat--, Nov 17, 2003
  7. Pauline Johnson, Nov 17, 2003