To all -- thanks for the hellp and Merry Christmas!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bambam, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. bambam

    bambam Guest

    I've asked for help several times in the last year -- mostly
    concerning Xboxes-- and prompt, patient help has always been there --
    good, pragmatic advice.

    This will be a good Christmas for us -- likely the best my wife and I
    have ever had. We adopted a 12 year old boy this year ... this will
    be our first Christmas with him. This season, we've been working on
    building relationships with his extended birth family -- grandma,
    uncles, aunts, cousins. It's been a little nerve-wracking but it is
    working -- everyone seems commited to what is best for him ...and, oh
    my lord, it is so wonderful to see. Tonight, one of his uncles
    remarked "I've never seen him so happy, so confident."

    I told him Louise and I have never been happier -- or so confident of
    who we are and what we do. It's nice that the kid is getting
    something out of it too....

    I enjoy this group a lot ... and I hope you all will have a happy
    holiday season...

    bambam, Dec 19, 2005

  2. bambam

    jils Guest

    damn that's a good story! thanks for telling, and happy christmas to you
    and the boy!

    jils, Dec 19, 2005

  3. bambam

    Duane Arnold Guest

    It's a good story.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005
  4. wrote:
    That's very cool. And happy holidays to you guys, from somewhere
    in the Pacific off the coast of California USA.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 19, 2005
  5. bambam

    Scraggy Guest

    Whhhhhoooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh.

    Scraggy, Dec 19, 2005
  6. bambam

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well if you must know it's Mrs. Lunatic aka K-Mammy-Nasty her kids know her
    as K-Mammy-Dearest aka the one and only great K-Man.

    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005
  7. bambam

    gangle Guest

    Yeah...at least six feet right over his head.
    Oh, well, c'est la vie.

    gangle, Dec 19, 2005
  8. bambam

    Duane Arnold Guest

    <Can you be kind to them K-Mammy-Nasty?>
    <Xmas is here!>

    <g>

    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005