    jwat Guest

    I have tmp files that are duplicating themselves to the point where i have
    over 1000 copies of some files. Anyone know what the cause of this is?

    jwat, Jan 3, 2008

  2. jwat

    Carlos Guest

    jwat,
    Please try to provide a more thorough description of your problem.
    1.- Where are those self duplicating tmp files located? Where do you see them?
    2.- What names do they have? Is there a pattern for those names?
    3.- Have you tried googling for those names?
    4.- What operating system are you using?
    5.- Is that self duplication happening by itself or when you run a specific
    application?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 3, 2008