Tivo, Telecom, & Net Neutrality.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Sep 20, 2009.

  1. Anyone read any commentaries on potential ramifications?

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Sep 20, 2009

  2. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Woger Guest

    Yes now a Dead duck, no one in his right mind would touch it.

    Woger, Sep 20, 2009

  3. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    EMB Guest

    I had a rather interesting conversation with someone from Telecom last
    week. The gist of it was that Telecom are setting things up vis-a-vis
    the fibre to the home bid so that the government has no viable option
    other than to buy Chorus and the local loop back. He also implied that
    the Tivo deal was more aimed at strengthening the case for this than
    anything else.

    EMB, Sep 20, 2009