    Wisconsin
    Quote: With the Robela, I was torn to come up with a final statement. The water cooling abilities of the Robela are decent but certainly not impressive. If I was running a system that was not overclocked and looking for a case that would run almost silently, then the Robela would be a very good choice. Heck, even with an overclocked setup the Robela system would be acceptable as it runs the CPU only a few degrees higher than a large aftermarket cooler, without any of the extra noise associated with that type of cooler.
    Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/index.php?page=articles&num=305

    Silverstrand, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and heres contestant number 3 for which titan robela review is the best! Whats with all the Robela reviews?

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    AHahhaha ROFL! Are you getting some in that you guys need to promote or something???

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i guess i am the last and final to review :|

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005