    Anyone?

    Thanks in advance,
    John.

    johbaxter, Nov 12, 2005

  2. johbaxter

    Mary Guest

    Hello John,

    Yes it is possible to create more than one label for a photo with Image
    Bird. Actually you can create as many labels as you want. For instance,
    I have taken a picture of my fahter with my son and created three
    labels for it: "Dad", "Jim" (my sons name) and "family". My brother
    gave me another great tip: about constructing layered labels (I think
    it is called sublabels in Image Bird). But that is something I have not
    done yet.

    Hopefully this helps to you,

    The best,
    Mary.

    Mary, Nov 13, 2005

  3. johbaxter

    johbaxter Guest

    Hi Mary,

    Thanks a lot! I will try it. The demo on the website
    (www.imok-software.com, but I think you knew that already ;-) )shows
    indeed how to create sub labels. Did you try that already? I will let
    you know how it went. By the way have you tried another photo organizer
    besides Image Bird?

    Kind regards,
    John.

    johbaxter, Nov 14, 2005